Honoring the Best Practices & Brightest Stars
Nominations for 2021 are now open.
The Arizona Partnership for Immunization is seeking nominations for the 2021 Toddler and Teen Cloud Awards and the Big Shot Awards. Please download the nomination form below and consider nominating a practice, organization or individual for the awards.
Those that received either a Toddler or Teen Award last year (2020), the award recognizes your accomplishments for TWO YEARS, however, practices are able to apply to the award of their choice for 2021 (even if it was received the previous year). A minimum of 20 active patients is required. Practices with less than this number who meet the coverage level can qualify for an Honorable Mention Award.
- Creative Cloud Awards (for those who meet the criteria on their first baseline assessment)
- Catch-Up Cloud Awards (for those who show considerable improvement between their 1st and 2nd assessment)
NOTE: There is no minimum rate required on the first assessment to qualify for an award. If your rate is below the percentage for a Creative Cloud Award, you may qualify for a Catch-Up Award by improving your rate and resubmitting a report by April 2.
This year each practice/clinic will run THEIR OWN ASIIS ASSESSMENT and will receive instructions on how to complete this task. A baseline assessment of coverage levels will be required by 2/5/2021, by which practices are able to recall patients for catch up to demonstrate improvement with a final assessment submitted by 4/2/2021.
All nomination packets must be complete and received no later than 5 pm April 2, 2021 (with first Cloud ASIIS report due on February 5, 2021).
Please contact us at 602-288-7568 with any questions.
Complete the nomination forms:
- Online nomination form for a Dr. Daniel T. Cloud award here
- Online nomination form for a Big Shots for Arizona award here
- You can also fill out the entire Printable Nomination Form here and email to email@example.com by the deadline.
Materials from January 28, 2021 Q&A Session
– The Arizona Partnership for Immunization
Interact with TAPI
Stay home if you are sick
Avoid close contact with sick people and wear a mask
Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze
Wash your hands often
Clean and disinfect
Stay up to date on your vaccinations