2020 TIPS is ONLINE! Register Today!
(YOU MUST REGISTER FOR EACH SESSION INDIVIDUALLY)
As we strive to facilitate social distancing and keeping our community safe during COVID-19, we have had to cancel in-person TIPS training for medical assistants and vaccine coordinators. However, we have created a FREE five-session online training to take the place of our live trainings. Online TIPS is aligned with the updated ACIP recommendations and proven best practices and will provide the same up to date, evidence-based training.
Participants will be able to attend live online sessions, with qualified experts, during lunch hours (12:00pm to 1:00pm). We will cover five important vaccine-related topics in five separate sections.
Who should attend this free training?
- Vaccine coordinators from provider offices who want to improve vaccine delivery systems and reduce vaccine wastage;
- Those who train/orient new staff; and
- Those who administer vaccines
Vaccine Coordinators are often asked important vaccine questions from parents, have to stay up to date on recommendations and manage vaccines in the office. It takes a team! Make sure everyone is prepared and register today!
- You must register individually for each session.
- If you are registering more than 5 people to participate in the series, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
REGISTER NOW! Click the links for each date you want to register.